AFFILIATES

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TMI Tuesday #214

Answered by Rachel.

1. Is there an entertaining story attached to (women) your first bra / (men) your first jockstrap? No I got my first bra when I was in 3rd grade mom brought it home and said here ya go.

2. Is there a story to (women) your first try at bralessness /(men) your first encounter with bralessness? I only go braless when I am wearing a swimsuit or lounging around my house.

3. How about your first time going commando? I go commando quite often at least twice a week.

4. Or your first discovery of lack-of-underpants in another? I think that would be in a previous relationship and I was surprised.

5. Any other good underwear-related tales to tell? I was at one of Evan's games I ripped my shorts on a tree branch and did not realize it. A rather Large hole mind you. I was wearing a thong so all everyone could see was butt cheek and now to this day my nickname is asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment