AFFILIATES

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TMI Tuesday #216

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?

I think that it is a little of both. When I Rachel and I first met I was attracted to her right from the start. She is just as beautiful then as she is now. Her personality is a big turn on for me.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?

Maybe a 7. We love to try new things as long as it isn't to painful.

3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy?

CREEPY!!!

4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?

Is that even physically possible? Ive never done it. I think that Rachel would kill me if i did that

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?

I can't wear socks to bed. I have to be completely naked when going to bed.

Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?

I don't know. Im sure that there are some but i just can't think of any right now

No comments:

Post a Comment