AFFILIATES

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TMI Tuesday

12.28.2009
TMI Tuesday #219- Last of '09


1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009? I would say it was about an 8.

2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?My favorite memory for 09' would be my trip to AZ.

3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009? Had sex with someone besides my husband, never thought that would happen!!! lol

4. What do you want to change in 2010? In 2010 I would to become a parent, as we have been trying for 4 1/2 years and we really want a family.

5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)? My engagement ring is my all time favorite gift.

Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year -are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn't "normally" do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.
I would say I might be more inclined,as I am usually drinking if it is a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment