AFFILIATES

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HNT sign plus BJ

Its that time of the week again. HAPPY HNT EVERYONE!!!!! In this weeks pics my wife Rachel felt like being a little creative. She made made a sign to support our blog. And in the second pic Rachel is sucking on my cock. She does it so well, and I love it when she wears her bat girl mask, so fucking hot. So Please let her know how much of a good job she has been doing by letting me use her body for most of these post. I know that she loves to read the comments, and we both enjoy sharing.




5 comments:

  1. Great HNT pics.
    Keep them coming cuz they're all AWESOME!
    Oh, and Rachel, the mask is a nice touch.

    Lata!

    @MJCouple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was me in your panties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like the mask...very nice!

    HHNT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy pics! I can definitely say from experience that Rachel gives a pretty amazing blowjob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sexy pictures, fun mask as well. looks like you were both having fun.

    ReplyDelete